Numerous businesses and organizations reach a point where they have outgrown the capabilities of a bookkeeper or controller, but they are not able to hire a full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Other organizations may unfortunately lose a long-standing CFO or controller and need an interim accounting solution while working to restaff the role.
Organizations in either of these positions may benefit from working with the professional outsourced accounting advisors at Brown Plus. Our outsourced CFO and controller services will help ensure that your financial and operational management needs are being met by an experienced, qualified accounting specialist, at a lesser cost than hiring and training a full-time professional.
What CFO and Controller Services Do We Provide?
Businesses of all sizes and industries often seek professional advice from an outsourced CFO on a variety of topics. We provide the following outsourced CFO services to our clients:
Business and Financial Operations
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll and Financial Statement Preparation
- Budget Preparation and Forecasting (Short and Long Term)
- Cash Flow Modeling, Management and Projections
- Capital Asset Acquisition Planning and Financing Evaluations
- Development of Financial and Operational Improvement Plans
- Due Diligence
- Inventory Control
- Mergers and Acquisitions Consulting
- Procedures and Quality Control
- Profitability Analysis
- Risk Management
- Tax Planning
- Workplace Safety Review
Financial and Benchmark Reporting
- Development, Interpretation and Utilization of Financial Reports
- Key Metric Benchmarking and Trend Analysis
Software and Technology
- Accounting Software Selection and Implementation
- Financial and Accounting Systems Strategy and Design
Business Relationship Management
- Audit Preparation
- Bank Financing and Investor Meeting Preparation
- Contract Review
- Insurance Lease and Equipment Purchase Consultation
- Liaison with Other Advisors and Vendors
What Are the Benefits of Outsourced CFO and Controller Services?
An outsourced controller or CFO accounting advisor can provide a transparent and efficient picture of your operations based on accurate, up-to-date financial data and benchmarks. Outsourced accountants then use that real-time data to help develop financial and operational improvements, resulting in fewer unwelcome surprises and more control over your bottom line.
Our outsourced CFO services can aid your business by:
- Handling daily finance operations, such as accounts payable, payroll and financial statement preparation
- Producing transparent, accurate and meaningful real-time reporting along with benchmarking data, that can be used to help strategize for the future
- Providing guidance on federal and state tax compliance along with developing strategies to minimize overall tax liability and exposure
- Evaluating and developing improved internal controls
- Developing cash flow improvement programs and managing capital to improve profitability
- Selecting and implementing secure and functional accounting software
- Serving as a liaison for key relationships such as those with lenders, investors, bankers, auditors and lawyers
- Training staff on accounting best practices
Why Choose Brown Plus for Your Outsourced CFO and Controller Needs?
Brown Plus is a leading accounting and advisory Firm providing attest, tax and advisory services to clients in the Mid-Atlantic region. With the expertise of our client advisory service team, we are able to provide quality outsourced accounting services to our clients. Our professionals provide an informed strategic perspective on your business and financial operations, regardless of what size or stage your organization is in.
Brown Plus believes in helping clients achieve extraordinary outcomes with their business goals.
Brown Plus believes in helping clients achieve extraordinary outcomes with their business goals. To learn more about how our outsourced CFO services can serve you, contact us today!
Brown Plus provides services nationwide with a concentration of clients in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our offices are located throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland.