Brian is a Principal at Brown Plus with over 15 years of experience providing accounting, auditing and tax services. He is a key member of the Firm’s local government and nonprofit auditing team. Brian earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Finance from Millersville University.
Brian is responsible for planning, performing and supervising audit, review and compilation engagements for local governments, school districts and nonprofit organizations. He also performs outsourced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) services for municipalities and other local governmental entities. Additionally, Brian provides tax services to a client base including corporations, partnerships, nonprofit organizations, estates and individuals.
Awards & Honors
- Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Award Recipient – 2022
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Family Promise of the Capital Region – Treasurer
- Dauphin County Tax Collection Committee – Member