Scott is an Outsourced Accounting Senior Advisor with the Brown Plus Outsourced Accounting Practice. Scott has over 35 years of experience in accounting while working in both private industry and public practice. He primarily focuses on providing outsourced chief financial officer (CFO) services and other advisory services to clients in a broad array of industries, including manufacturing, retail, insurance and higher education.
Prior to joining Brown Plus, Scott served as the President and CFO of a business that owned and operated ski and golf resorts, and he managed the operations and finances of several resorts across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He also provided accounting and advisory services to several colleges and universities.
Scott earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration/Accounting from Bloomsburg University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Bethany Christian Services – Former Board Member
- Cornerstone Youth Center – Board Member
- Garden Chapel – Church Leadership Member and Volunteer
- Affinity Insurance Ltd. – President and Chair of Long-Range Planning
- General Eastern Risk Retention Group – President
- Keystone Benefits Partners – President
- National Ski Areas Association – Board Member