At Brown Plus, we understand that organizations are faced with many challenges, whether they be in the for-profit or nonprofit industry. Continued rising costs, complex regulatory issues and tax concerns can keep you from focusing on the other demands of your organization, such as the vital role of payroll and bookkeeping.
Brown Plus can serve as an alternative or a supplement to your internal accounting department. We are geared towards closely held companies and tax-exempt organizations that require assistance in accounting, QuickBooks®, payroll, bookkeeping and other business services. With five offices based in Maryland and Pennsylvania, we can assist clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
What Payroll and Bookkeeping Services Do We Offer?
Brown Plus provides payroll and bookkeeping services to clients across a variety of industries, both for-profit and nonprofit. Regardless of the size of your organization, our team is available to assist based on your organization’s needs. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Preparing interim financial statements
- Reconciliation of cash and credit accounts
- Tax return and sales tax return preparation
- Managing the data necessary for strategic business planning
- Posting receipt and disbursement transactions; maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable subsidiary detail listings
- Payroll processing
- Training your payroll and bookkeeping personnel
Additionally, we have six QuickBooks® Pro-Advisors who provide:
- Assistance with set-up
- Personalized one-on-one QuickBooks® training
Beyond payroll and bookkeeping services, Brown Plus also has outsourced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Controller services available for organizations that need additional oversight or a higher level of service
What Are The Advantages of Outsourcing Payroll and Bookkeeping Services?
Payroll and bookkeeping both play an integral role in the accounting process. For that reason, outsourcing payroll and bookkeeping services has become a prevalent practice among organizations, especially those seeking to save valuable time and resources. There are many benefits to outsourcing your payroll and bookkeeping services, including:
- Significant cost savings. By outsourcing, organizations can avoid the salary and benefit costs that come with hiring an in-house bookkeeper. In addition to reduced payroll costs, organizations also benefit from only paying for the services they need, making outsourcing a cost-effective solution.
- Experience of dedicated accounting professionals. Our outsourced payroll and bookkeeping professionals can leverage their knowledge to help our clients. Organizations can benefit from that knowledge to help with maintaining accurate financial records, as well as keeping up to date on compliance changes.
- Improve efficiency. By utilizing our payroll and bookkeeping services to manage your financial records, you and your fellow business leaders can focus your time on your core competencies and reduce time spent on administrative tasks.
Why Choose Brown Plus for Your Payroll and Bookkeeping Needs?
At Brown Plus, our team of outsourced payroll and bookkeeping professionals are dedicated to helping our clients with their accounting needs. Our services enable organizations to focus on their strategic goals, saving them valuable time that would have otherwise been spent on routine accounting tasks.
Our Payroll and Bookkeeping Department is available for all your accounting needs. Our team can work from your location or our own.
Contact us today to find out more about our payroll and bookkeeping services!
Brown Plus provides services nationwide with a concentration of clients in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our offices are located throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland.