Brown Plus: Benefits and Perks That Matter
Brown Plus aims to provide benefits and perks that have a positive impact on our team members’ lives. Our compensation and benefits package is routinely evaluated to ensure that we remain competitive and meet the diverse needs of our team members and their families.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance at Hire Date
- Health Savings Account (HSA) for High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match and Profit-Sharing Contributions
- Paid Professional Dues and Memberships
- Practice Development Bonus
- Brown Plus Workplace by Design
- Flex Time
- Summer Hours
- Time for Volunteering
- Fun Events for Team Members and Families
- Firm-hosted Happy Hours and Lunches
- Dress for Your Day Policy
- Wellness Program
- CPA Plan to Pass Program
- Performance Management and Mentorship Program
- Emerging Professionals Program
- Continuing Education Program
Brown Plus Workplace by Design: Valuing Life Balance
One of our core values at Brown Plus is life balance because we understand that our team members need flexible schedules. As a Firm, living our values is important to us, which is why created Brown Plus Workplace by Design. Workplace by Design allows our team members to choose from the following types of work arrangements:
In-Office with Flex Time:
Typically, our team members who are working in-office are there throughout the week, with the option of flexing their schedules as needed for life events, such as doctor’s appointments, family events, etc. Team members who are fully in-office have their own dedicated personal workspace.
Remote Work Arrangement:
After a year of employment, unless another length of time is specified, our team members can request a hybrid work schedule, typically with 1-2 days per week worked remotely, or a fully remote work schedule, dependent on job responsibilities. For those who are eligible and opt for our Remote Work Arrangement (RWA), a dedicated personal workspace is only guaranteed if most days are in the office. Typically, our team members who have a RWA utilize our hoteling system to reserve workspace as needed.
Part-Time Work Schedules:
We understand that sometimes, our team members may need a different schedule. Our Workplace by Design program leaves the door open for discussion on your schedule, giving you the opportunity to work with our team on an arrangement that balances your needs with that of the Firm’s schedule.
Brown Plus Workplace by Design gives our team members control of their schedules and allows the Firm to collaborate with each individual on a work arrangement that balances their needs and that of the Firm’s.