Randy is a Principal and the Tax Director at Brown Plus and is one of the key members of the Firm’s Tax Department. As Tax Director and Principal, Randy is responsible for managing tax consulting and compliance services for his clients, as well as overseeing the Brown Plus Tax Department.
Randy has over 30 years of experience in public accounting and working with clients in numerous industries including manufacturing, retail and distribution, healthcare, professional services and high-net-worth individuals. He assists clients with general business advisory services such as tax accounting methods, tax planning and consulting, cash flow needs analysis, merger and acquisition analysis, product profitability analysis, forecasting and more.
Additionally, Randy is an essential member of the Brown Plus Family-Owned and Closely Held Business Practice. As a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA), Randy helps the Firm’s family-owned and closely held business clients with transition strategies, succession and exit planning, business valuations, strategic planning and more.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania, and a Master of Science degree in Taxation from American University in Washington, D.C.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital – Former Advisory Board Chair
- Ronald McDonald House of Hershey – Finance Committee Member Hershey Aquatic Club – Former Board of Directors and Treasurer
- United Way of the Capital Region – Past Treasurer, Past Board Member and Past Finance Committee Member