Wanda is a Principal and Shareholder and serves as Audit Director at Brown Plus. Wanda specializes in providing attest services to nonprofit organizations and governmental entities, and she also has experience working with manufacturing, service organizations and other for-profit entities. Her responsibilities include audit, reviews, compilations and the related tax work of various commercial and nonprofit entities.
Wanda is passionate about helping nonprofits and governments face their funding and regulatory challenges. She has significant experience performing audits for governmental and nonprofit organizations, including townships, authorities, cities, towns, boroughs and school districts. She also has expertise in relation to Government Auditing Standards and the provisions of the federal Uniform Guidance.
Wanda has performed peer reviews for firms throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, many of which have a nonprofit and government focus. Additionally, Wanda served on the Maryland Association of CPA’s peer review committee for nine years.
Wanda is a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Maryland and Pennsylvania. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Villa Julie College (now Stevenson University) in Stevenson, Maryland.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Carroll County Oktoberfest – Planning Team Member
- Industrial Development Authority of Carroll County – Board Treasurer
- Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland – Board Chair, Investment and Finance Committee Member
- North Carroll Community School, Inc. – Board Treasurer
- Rotary Club of Bonds Meadow – Treasurer