Tim is a Principal and Shareholder with Brown Plus. As an accountant specializing in a variety of niche markets, including manufacturing, healthcare and nonprofits, his client base is primarily in the Central Pennsylvania region of Harrisburg, Lancaster and York. He provides accounting and auditing services in addition to Yellow Book and A-133 Audits. Tim serves as a trusted advisor to his clients, many of whom he has worked with throughout his over 30-year career at the Firm.
Tim’s experiences with nonprofit organizations extend beyond the workplace. As an active member of a number of different nonprofits and charity organizations in the Harrisburg region, Tim has gained a fuller understanding of the financial mechanics and constraints of today’s nonprofit organizations.
He serves on the Firm’s Investment Committee and periodically as an instructor of staff training courses. He is directly involved in oversight of the Firm’s Human Resource manager and professional staff.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Bloomsburg University.
Awards and Honors
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) – Class of 2003
- Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Award Winner – 2005
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Greater West Shore Kiwanis Club – Member
- PSECU – Board Member, Treasurer and Chair of the ALCO Committee
- United Way – Volunteer