Thomas Houck, Jr. is a Principal Emeritus of Brown Plus. An esteemed member of the public accounting profession for over 40 years, he serves business and individual clients with tax planning and compliance services. Tom also has extensive experience in management advisory services and has guided a wide variety of business types.
Tom received both his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and his Master of Business Administration from Mount St. Mary’s College.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Personal Financial Planning Section
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Pennsylvania Association of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Greater Carroll Lions Club – Treasurer
- Past member and/or officer of numerous not-for-profit boards