Ted is a Principal Emeritus with Brown Plus and has more than 33 years of experience in public accounting. He provides audit, accounting, tax, and consulting services to clients in a broad range of industries, including construction, engineering, real estate, transportation, manufacturing and distributors, and more. Ted is a key member of the Brown Plus Construction group.
Ted prides himself in his personalized approach to providing professional advisory services, by balancing his client’s needs for financial statement strength simultaneously with income tax reduction strategies. His hands-on approach enables him to be a trusted business advisor to clients.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Akron in Ohio.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Diakon Lutheran Fund – Board Member