Susan is the Director of Human Resources (HR) with Brown Plus and has worked in the HR industry for over 15 years. Susan directs all areas of the Brown Plus HR Department and is also the lead for the Brown Plus HR Consulting Practice, helping companies ranging from small/medium-sized to large companies with a range of HR services.
Additionally, Susan supports several internal Brown Plus programs and initiatives that strive for Firm growth and employee engagement, including the Strategic Planning Committee, Orientation and Training Committee, Fun Committee and Culture Committee. She also serves as Chair of the Brown Plus Wellness Committee – The Fit Club.
Susan holds the designation of Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), a certification recognizing those who have mastered the strategic and policy-making aspects of HR management in the United States. She also holds the designation of Society of Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
Susan received her Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources from Shippensburg University.
Awards and Honors
- Central Penn Business Journal’s Women of Influence Honoree – 2023
- Human Resource Professionals of Central PA (HRP of CPA)
- National Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Pennsylvania State Council of SHRM
- AIM Network (a program for those taking Aimovig, a prescription medication used for the preventive treatment of migraine in adults) – Advocate and Guest Speaker
- Special Olympics Area M – Volunteer
- United Way of the Capital Region and United Way of Lancaster County – Brown Plus Campaign Coordinator