Ryan is a Principal with Brown Plus. He joined the Firm in 2005 as an Associate after gaining accounting experience in the private sector. Ryan specializes in providing accounting, auditing and tax services in industries including auto and truck dealerships, trucking companies, not-for-profit organizations and other family and closely held businesses.
As an Audit Principal, Ryan is involved in planning, performing and supervising audits, reviews and compilations. He also provides tax services for audit clients, as well as individual clients. Ryan enjoys helping his clients achieve extraordinary outcomes by working with each client to help them think strategically and reach their maximum potential. Ryan is a certified financial coach and enjoys guiding others on a path toward financial health and freedom.
Ryan holds the designation of Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts. Ryan is the co-chair of Brown Plus’ family and closely held businesses committee.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from Bucknell University and continued his education and earned an Accounting degree from Pennsylvania State University.
Awards and Honors
- Emerging Leaders Academy – Class of 2019
- Central Penn Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Award Recipient – 2015
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) – Class of 2014
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Ben and Tim Day – Treasurer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region – Finance Committee Member
- Conewago Baseball Association – Board Secretary
- Grace United Methodist Church – Member and Finance Committee Member
- Youth Basketball and Baseball Coach