Bob is a Principal and Shareholder of Brown Plus. He provides tax, audit and consulting services to his clients and specializes in assisting privately owned businesses achieve their success.
Bob works closely with entrepreneurs and closely held corporations to deliver high-quality accounting and advisory services. His extensive experience with closely held companies, construction, real estate and quarries allows him to better assess and meet the accounting, tax and consulting needs of his clients. He also previously held a real estate sales license, giving him a better understanding of the industry. Bob is also chair of our Brown Plus Construction group.
Bob is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP). He helps his clients reduce their estate taxes while also helping them to develop a succession plan for their business. These succession plans might involve passing the business to the next generation or sale of the business. He has written many articles and participated in seminars on topics such as estate planning, wealth transfer and financial planning for closely held corporations.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Shippensburg University from which he graduated summa cum laude.
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
- National Institute for Excellence
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Board member of a local community bank
- Board member of Harrisburg Area YMCA – Former Chairman
- Toastmaster International – Former Officer