Lauren is a Principal at Brown Plus with ten years of public accounting experience.
Lauren is responsible for planning, performing and supervising audit and review engagements for nonprofit organizations, governmental entities and school-related entities. She also provides tax services to nonprofit organizations.
She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Lebanon Valley College.
Awards and Honors
- West Shore Chamber of Commerce 2023 Luminary Award Shining Star
- Whitaker Center – Women in STEM Awards Woman to Watch Honoree – 2020
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA South Central Local Connection – Committee Member
- West Shore Chamber of Commerce – Board Treasurer