Karl is a Principal Emeritus of Brown Plus. With a career that has spanned over four decades, Karl has tirelessly helped businesses and individuals with their business and tax planning and compliance needs, including a focus on business succession and planning for exits, mergers and acquisitions.
As an American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) certified Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Karl utilizes his expertise in financial planning, including education funding, retirement and estate planning, to help clients develop and achieve their financial goals.
He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Elizabethtown College, from which he graduated cum laude.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Black Rock Church of the Brethren – Finance Committee Member
- The Brethren Home – Vice Chair and Investment Committee Vice Chair
- Elizabethtown College – Audit Committee
- Past board member and/or officer of numerous not-for-profit boards