Jim is a Manager with Brown Plus with over eight years of public accounting experience. He specializes in providing audit and review services to local government entities, school-related entities and nonprofit organizations.
Jim is primarily responsible for the planning, fieldwork and wrap-up of audits and review services for our clients. He works closely with our clients to establish and perpetuate meaningful relationships, and he is driven by helping small to medium-sized organizations reach their financial goals.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Wilkes University in Pennsylvania.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Harrisburg Young Professionals – City Beautification Volunteer
- United Way of the Capital Region – Volunteer
- West Shore Young Professionals – Board Treasurer, Finance/Special Programs Committee Co-Chair and Executive Committee Member
- Wildheart Ministries – Community Cleanup Volunteer