Jeshanah is the Marketing Director at Brown Plus. In her role, she focuses on aligning the strategic vision of the Firm with marketing initiatives and being the custodian of the brand. She also oversees the Marketing Department at Brown Plus. Beyond her marketing responsibilities, she is also a key part of the leadership team at the Firm, assisting with the Firm’s strategic plan and culture initiatives, as well as being a champion of increasing the Firm’s diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives to drive change in the Firm and the industry as a whole.
With experience in digital marketing, she consults with clients and helps to train them on search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), email marketing and social media strategies. She also helps clients strategize for redesigns and rebranding efforts as well as helps with PR efforts.
She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Penn State University.
Awards and Honors
- COLOR Magazine‘s Power List 40 Under 40 Honoree – 2023
- YWCA’s Tribute to Women of Excellence Honoree – Class of 2022
- Central Penn Business Journal’s Women of Influence Honoree – 2020
- The Foundation for Enhancing Communities Women’s Fund Rising Philanthropist – 2018
- Association for Accounting Marketing Rookie Marketer of the Year – 2017
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) Global
- Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
- Whitaker Center of the Science and Arts – Board Member and Marketing Committee Member
- United Way of the Capital Region – Women’s Leadership Network Advisory Committee Member and Communications Committee Member
- Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania – Strategic Planning Committee Member
- The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC) – Fund for Women and Girls Dream Team Member