Hank is a Principal and Shareholder with Brown Plus, specializing in accounting and audits of property and casualty (P&C) insurance companies, distributors and automobile dealers. Hank also serves as the Treasurer of Brown Plus.
With over 35 years of accounting and auditing experience, Hank is a valuable asset to the Brown Plus Insurance Practice. He is a founding partner of M&A Advisory Group, LLC, which merged with Brown Plus, effective January 1, 2014, a company that provided in-depth financial expertise to P&C insurance companies. In addition, Hank has served as Controller and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for a publicly traded P&C insurance holding company and has over 12 years of experience working as a senior audit manager at a Big Four accounting firm.
With his extensive knowledge in the P&C insurance industry, Hank can assist insurance entities with issues pertaining to mergers and acquisitions, GAAP and statutory accounting, auditing, state and federal taxation, reinsurance analysis and more.
In addition to the insurance industry, Hank has significant experience serving clients in a wide variety of other industries, including dealerships, manufacturers and distributors, credit collection, higher education, construction and nonprofits. Hank has also advised clients regarding bankruptcy issues and has provided outsourced CFO services.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from LaSalle University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Mid-Atlantic Chapter of Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) – Vice President
- Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC) – Financial Management Committee Member and Former Chairman
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA Insurance Conference Committee – Member and Former Chairman
- Choices Healthcare - Board and Executive Committee Member