Deb is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Brown Plus and supervises the Firm’s administrative, internal accounting, marketing, human resources and information technology teams and projects. She is a key member of the Brown Plus executive management team and spearheads many of the Firm’s special projects and participates in several internal committees and initiatives, including serving on the Strategic Plan Committee, the IT Strategic Committee, the Brown Plus Fun Committee and as a Brown Plus United Way Campaign Coordinator.
She has over 35 years of experience in the accounting profession, which includes 12 years as a member of the audit professional staff at Brown Plus.
Deb participates in several internal committees, including the Strategic Plan Committee, Wellness Committee, Chair of the Brown Plus Fun Committee and United Way Campaign Coordinator.
Deb received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting from Shippensburg University.
Awards and Honors
- Central Penn Business Journal’s Power 30 List for Banking and Finance – 2022
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) – Class of 2022
- West Shore Chamber of Commerce Luminary Award Nominee – 2015
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association for Accounting Administrators (AAA)
- Human Resource Professionals of Central Pennsylvania (HRP of CPA)
- Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) Global – Firm Administrators Special Interest Group (SIG)
- PA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- United Way of the Capital Region and United Way of Lancaster County – Brown Plus Campaign Coordinator