Cami is a Manager at Brown Plus with over seven years of public accounting experience. Cami specializes in providing audit and review services to various industries including construction, manufacturing, wholesalers and other closely held businesses.
Cami is primarily responsible for the planning, fieldwork, and wrap-up of audits and reviews services that she provides. She works closely with our clients to establish and perpetuate meaningful relationships and is driven by helping organizations reach their financial goals.
As a key member of the Firm’s Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) Practice management team, Cami passionately supports and strives to improve and expand our Firm’s EBP services.
She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Pennsylvania State University.
Awards and Honors
- Leadership Harrisburg Area (LHA) Class of 2023
- Whitaker Center, Women to Watch – Class of 2021
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America – Big Sister, 2021 to 2023
- Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Cumberland Area Economic Development Corporation – Finance Committee Member
- Rotary Club of Harrisburg – Harrisburg Rotary Foundation Board Member and Public Relations Committee Chair