Brian is an Audit Principal with Brown Plus and serves as Chair of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Committee.
Brian has over 20 years of public accounting experience and specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to companies in a variety of industries. His responsibilities include planning, performing and supervising audits, reviews and compilations, as well as presenting results to owners and audit committees. He additionally provides tax services to his corporate and individual clients.
Brian also has experience working with professional engineering firms on Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) overhead rate audits, as well as working with for-profit companies across various industries.
He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Mount St. Mary’s College and also holds a Master of Business Administration degree from Loyola College in Maryland.
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Logos Academy Harrisburg – Board Member
- St. Lawrence Catholic Church – Finance Council
- West Shore YMCA – Board of Managers Member