Ashley is an Audit Senior Manager at Brown Plus. She has over 10 years of public accounting experience with extensive experience in financial statement services, tax services and consulting services. Ashley specializes in performing financial statement services ranging from audits to preparation engagements for local governments, nonprofits and closely held companies. Additionally, she assists businesses, individuals and nonprofits with federal, state and local income tax filings, with a specialization in the complex areas of Form 990s required to be filed for nonprofit organizations.
Ashley graduated from Shippensburg University with both a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Personal Financial Planning and a Master of Business Administration.
Awards & Honors
- Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program Graduate – 2023
- Central Penn Business Journal’s Women to Watch Award Winner – 2022
- Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Award Winner – 2020
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce – Treasurer and Secretary
- New Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce – Vice President
- Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) of Hanover & Spring Grove – Treasurer
- VNA of Hanover & Spring Grove Endowment Funds, Inc. – Secretary