Amanda is a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator at Brown Plus. She is responsible for providing internal support to the Brown Plus Human Resources Consulting Practice. Amanda also provides professional assistance to the HR department internally by performing day-to-day department-specific duties while functioning as an internal resource to Brown Plus team members. She supports internal programs and initiatives such as the HR Consulting Niche, the Orientation and Training Committee and the Wellness Committee.
Amanda earned her Bachelor’s degree from East Stroudsburg University and holds the designation of Associate Professional in Human Resources (APHR).
- Human Resource Professionals of Central PA (HRP of CPA)
- Leading Edge Alliance (LEA) Global – Human Resources Special Interest Group (SIG)
- National Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Junior Achievement of South Central PA – Volunteer
- United Way of the Capital Region – Volunteer